Gonna have a party like it's 1993!
Visiblink
2023-02-03 03:02:42 UTC
Having resigned myself to another losing season, I think it's time to
change gears. I want almost ANY Canadian team to win the cup.

So I'm all in on the Leaves, Jets and Oilers. Not the Flames,
though. That's sacrilege.

Let's win a damn cup again!
Nyssa
2023-02-03 14:41:34 UTC
Post by Visiblink
Having resigned myself to another losing season, I think
it's time to change gears. I want almost ANY Canadian team
to win the cup.
So I'm all in on the Leaves, Jets and Oilers. Not the
Flames, though. That's sacrilege.
Let's win a damn cup again!
Okay, I'll play too!

I'm backing the Jets as the Canadian team Most Likely to
Be Able to Win the Cup.

(Although I have a suspicion that it'll be the Bruins who
win this year. No way the Leaves get past them to the Final.)

GO JETS!

Nyssa, who knows her Habs won't see the Final again anytime
soon and that the last time they did was a fluke
andyJH
2023-02-04 18:34:11 UTC
In article <trj6d4$1fnse$***@dont-email.me>, ***@LogicalInsight.net
says...
Post by Nyssa
Post by Visiblink
Having resigned myself to another losing season, I think
it's time to change gears. I want almost ANY Canadian team
to win the cup.
So I'm all in on the Leaves, Jets and Oilers. Not the
Flames, though. That's sacrilege.
Let's win a damn cup again!
Okay, I'll play too!
I'm backing the Jets as the Canadian team Most Likely to
Be Able to Win the Cup.
(Although I have a suspicion that it'll be the Bruins who
win this year. No way the Leaves get past them to the Final.)
GO JETS!
Nyssa, who knows her Habs won't see the Final again anytime
soon and that the last time they did was a fluke
I could get behind the Jets or the Canadians if they were in play, but
there is no way I could stand listening to the orgasmic media joy that
would come from any playoff success by McJesus, leaves or Flames.