Here comes the Cup!!!!
Visiblink
2023-11-01 01:03:46 UTC
moneypuck.com has the Canucks ranked #1 to win the Stanley Cup
tonight.

https://www.moneypuck.com/predictions.htm

I've been watching this team for too long. I'll believe it when I see
it....
andyJH
2023-11-03 22:34:33 UTC
Post by Visiblink
moneypuck.com has the Canucks ranked #1 to win the Stanley Cup
tonight.
https://www.moneypuck.com/predictions.htm
I've been watching this team for too long. I'll believe it when I see
it....
Yes, I saw that. Briefly we were number one. It is looking better though
isn't it.
Visiblink
2023-11-05 01:09:12 UTC
On Fri, 3 Nov 2023 15:34:33 -0700
Post by andyJH
Yes, I saw that. Briefly we were number one. It is looking better
though isn't it.
Absolutely! I'm looking forward to tonight's game against Dallas. It's
a good chance to see how strong the team really is. They stacked up
well against the Rangers.