Say What? Snoop Dog buying the Senators?
Spiral
2023-05-02 01:44:34 UTC
Serious cultural changes ahead:
Eventually he'll want to change the team name to the "Doggies" and every
win will be done Doggystyle in the hiz-ouse, then 2 minutes called for
"Goin' Upside Dey Head" and the team logo will change to a 38 snubnose and
then they be playin' the Gangsta National Anthem...

I don't know if I'm ready for all dis, yo, beins how I'm straight outta
the burbs an shit.
Nyssa
2023-05-02 13:26:49 UTC
Post by Spiral
Eventually he'll want to change the team name to the
"Doggies" and every win will be done Doggystyle in the
hiz-ouse, then 2 minutes called for "Goin' Upside Dey
Head" and the team logo will change to a 38 snubnose and
then they be playin' the Gangsta National Anthem...
I don't know if I'm ready for all dis, yo, beins how I'm
straight outta the burbs an shit.
LOL!

Actually the purchase deal is supposed to include the
new arena that will be closer to downtown Ottawa, so
the burbs will be history...eventually.

Nyssa, who has been to a game in the old Civil Centre
on Bank Street and found that fun, but way too small
for a big league team these days
Spiral
Jus' keepin' it real, yo.
Nyssa
2023-05-04 13:16:53 UTC
Post by Spiral
Post by Spiral
Eventually he'll want to change the team name to the
"Doggies" and every win will be done Doggystyle in the
hiz-ouse, then 2 minutes called for "Goin' Upside Dey
Head" and the team logo will change to a 38 snubnose and
then they be playin' the Gangsta National Anthem...
I don't know if I'm ready for all dis, yo, beins how I'm
straight outta the burbs an shit.
LOL!
Actually the purchase deal is supposed to include the new
arena that will be closer to downtown Ottawa, so the
burbs will be history...eventually.
Nyssa, who has been to a game in the old Civil Centre on
Bank Street and found that fun, but way too small for a
big league team these days
Good yo feelin' me.
Jus' keepin' it real, yo.
lol...so you're fluent in a foreign language, eh?

Nyssa, who knows more programming languages than she does
human languages
Spiral
2023-05-04 17:44:55 UTC
Post by Nyssa
Post by Spiral
Post by Spiral
[...]
Where I grew up it's not too foreign. Thought I'd take Vulgarity in a
Berlitz course this summer. In case I ever get arrested.