Filip Hronek
Visiblink
2023-03-02 04:44:08 UTC
"May you live in interesting times."

Hronek looks like he has decent offensive capabilities, but his +/- in
previous seasons is a bit concerning. Then again, that was with
Detroit.

Was it right to abandon the accumulation of draft picks to rebuild on
the fly? I suspect this team needs an actual rebuild, but management
never has that kind of time. So here we go again....
Nyssa
2023-03-02 14:31:44 UTC
Post by Visiblink
"May you live in interesting times."
Hronek looks like he has decent offensive capabilities,
but his +/- in previous seasons is a bit concerning. Then
again, that was with Detroit.
Was it right to abandon the accumulation of draft picks to
rebuild on the fly? I suspect this team needs an actual
rebuild, but management never has that kind of time. So
here we go again....
Look at Buffalo.

They actually said they were in a rebuild. It only took
them three times longer than planned, but now the moves
and the waiting are paying off.

The Sabres may even squeak into the playoffs this season.
If not, they will be in the mix next season. Plus the
bonus is that they are entertaining to watch while they're
doing it now. The fans are back too.

Patience, Grasshopper.

Nyssa, who knows patience will be needed for her Habs for
the foreseeable future too, but at least they've now got
a decent coach and GM in the mix to guide the ship