Happy new year
Kenji
2023-01-03 06:04:55 UTC
I have not checked in for ages, maybe years...glad to see people here writing about the only team that matters....love
Nyssa
2023-01-03 14:19:34 UTC
Post by Kenji
I have not checked in for ages, maybe years...glad to see
people here writing about the only team that
matters....love
Right back at ya! ;)

The posts are few and far between here and non-existent
in all of the other froups..even the Habs one that at least
was fairly active until last season.

Maybe we can turn things around just a bit in 2023?

Happy New Year!

Nyssa, who tries her best to reply to legitimate posts
whenever she sees one
andyJH
2023-01-05 23:34:07 UTC